A beacon to the Waldo community for over 100 years, St. Elizabeth’s Parish and School needed to improve safety, security and functionality for their students, faculty and staff.
The 20,000 SF project includes a conversion of the existing rectory, built in 1948, into modern learning spaces designed specifically for students’ pre-school through kindergarten. The main sanctuary renovation improves accessibility, functionality, storage and acoustics.
This school was a team effort.
ARCHITECT: HOLLIS + MILLER ARCHITECTS
Let’s build a school together.
Give Joe a shout and let’s figure out how to bring it to life.