The commitment to quality was one of the primary marks of the Straub Company that led us to enter into a partnership many years ago. This mark held true for all our projects, and we experienced first hand how they are able to keep such a high mark of quality by their keen foresight, persistent efforts and constant vigilance – and even keeping the customer informed of any and all developments as challenges arose and were overcome. We are forever grateful to Straub for their monumental efforts to bring the project not just to completion, but realizing the accomplishment of mission, generating lasting fruits for our local community and well beyond!
“We were extremely pleased with Straub’s performance in constructing the new athletic complex. This was a very complicated project on a small site with many adjustments needed along the way. Straub was excellent at managing the typical subcontractors needed for the buildings as well as the specialty subcontractors needed for the field, bleachers and press box.
They got to know University Academy staff and communicated thoroughly to avoid any disruption of operations. Everyone took pride in their work and the impact it would have on the kids who would use the field. Straub delivered on the very high expectations set by University Academy and its supporting foundation.”
“From concept to completion, this was both a meaningful and complex project for its size, with numerous stakeholders and rigorous directives that had to be met, such as the project requirements to achieve both LEED-H Platinum Certification and Historic Landmark Status with Federal Approval while keeping to a strictly scrutinized budget.
As with most projects, there were daunting challenges along the way due to budget and time constraints, but thanks to the teamwork between our organizations, and the exemplary efforts of Straub Construction to pro-actively identify and resolve issues, we collectively overcame these worries and created a project that has already made a genuinely positive impact on the Historic Manheim Park Neighborhood.”
- Aaron is a Junior at Park University, studying International Business. You'll find him on the Park campus (and job site), working on the new Robert W. Plaster Free Enterprise building. Read More »
- Meet our Quality Control/Warranty Manager, Jon Alvarado. Jon is a proactive problem-solver, working with Superintendents on daily challenges and ensuring a seamless project closeout. Read More »
7775 Meadow View Drive
Shawnee, Kansas 66227
2100 Central St., Suite 11B
Kansas City, MO 64108
- Fort Leavenworth Transient BarracksFebruary 13, 2020 - 3:54 pm
- St. James Academy Athletic FieldSeptember 27, 2019 - 2:23 pm
- Benedictine’s of Mary Abbey ChurchSeptember 19, 2019 - 3:15 pm
- One City Cafe | Bishop Sullivan CenterSeptember 16, 2019 - 3:39 pm
- Woof’s Stay & Play | TopekaMarch 26, 2019 - 10:00 am